Tobacco-Free CFE Goal's:
- Engage communities in the movement against tobacco use and the tobacco industry.
- Educate community members and leaders about tobacco marketing and use within their neighborhoods, and mobilize them to take action.
- Engage community leaders and decisions makers in support of community actions against tobacco and the tobacco industry.
- Develop media relationships and work to garner earned media.
- Utilize the community presence and voice to hold the tobacco industry accountable for its actions and to change the social norms that support those actions.
- Engage the community to contribute to the advancement and growth of a youth action movement against the tobacco industry locally, statewide, nationally, and internationally.